Executive Business Coach
Integro has a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Business Coach to join their team. At Integro, we believe "Business can be a force for good to transform lives, communities, and the entire world." And that all starts with taking care of our employees. The vision of the company is a global network of thriving businesses whose purpose is to build God's Kingdom. The core values are growth, integrity & innovation.
We are looking for coaches that enjoy interacting with business owners to create strategies that stimulate growth, generate profits, and inspire business owners to build up margin in their lives. As a coach you need to be able to draw out someone's vision and dream, bring clarity and direction, and be able to ask questions that stimulate creativity and innovation. We believe in advancing the kingdom of Jesus by using kingdom principles in developing leaders and growing companies.
- Schedule and conduct discovery meetings with potential new clients
- One on one coaching engagements with clients
- Stimulate desire for clients personal and organization's growth
- Work towards accomplishing agreed on coaching objectives with each client
- Develop upper-level management teams
- Attend coaches' development meetings
- Invest in your personal growth and development (keep learning)
- Manage your own schedule
- Previously owned and operated your own company or a degree in business management
- Faith act has been tested and tried by fire
- Significant experience in coaching others or a coaching cert/degree
- Computer abilities and basic technology knowledge
- Expertise in at least 2 of these 8 business categories: Foundations, Marketing, Sales, HR, Technology, Raving Fans, Operations
- Being in good standing in your local community
- Dependable, reliable, and prompt
- Trustworthy, honest, and confidential
- Able to believe in people
- Inspirational, supportive, and directive
- Likable and desirable to be with
Your application has been successfully submitted.