Senior Front End Software Developer
Integro has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Front End Software Developer to join their team. At Integro, we believe “Business can be a force for good to transform lives, communities and the entire world.” And that all starts with taking care of our employees. The vision of the company is a global network of thriving businesses whose purpose is to build God’s Kingdom. The core values are growth, integrity, & innovation
- Collaborating with the Product Owner and the Project Lead on project parameters and estimating potential projects
- Leading Front End development on projects alongside a Back End Project Lead
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests
Your spot in the team:
-The Product Owner who works closely with the client to gather all the details and design the correct solution. They then work with our designers to create mockups and document the details and scope of the project.
-The Back End Project Lead who is responsible for the project overall and is the main connection between the Development Team and the Product Owner.
-Senior Front End Software Developer (This position)
-Mid-level Front End and Fullstack Developers who will work with you to execute the Front End development.
- 7+ years’ experience in development
- Proven experience in frontend software development and architectural decision making
- Experience with Angular (or similar framework)
- Experience with Docker is preferred
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques
- Excellent communication skills who can relate to people at all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid work ethic
- Able to hold your own in a nerf gun battle!
Your application has been successfully submitted.