Full Stack Developer
Integro has a fantastic opportunity for a backend/full stack software developer to join their team. At Integro, we believe "Business can be a force for good to transform lives, communities, and the entire world." And that all starts with taking care of our employees. The vision of the company is a global network of thriving businesses whose purpose is to build God's Kingdom. The core values are growth, integrity & innovation.
As a developer in the team you will be working on the design and development of services from the ground up. You'll have a sound understanding of computer science fundamentals and practical industry experience, working across the stack with technology.
- Collaborating with the Product Owner on potential projects and project parameters.
- Managing the scope, recourses, deadlines, and communication for projects.
- Leading the development team in execution of the project.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests
- 5+ years' experience of development
- Proven experience in backend software development and architectural decision making
- Experience with Angular and Node preferred
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques
- Excellent communication skills who can relate to people at all levels of the organization
- Solid work ethic
- Able to hold you own in a nerf gun battle!
Business Development for Your Company