Marketing Client Ambassador (Product Owner)
Integro has a fantastic opportunity for a Brand Owner to join the team. At Integro, we believe "Business can be a force for good to transform lives, communities and the entire world." And that all starts with taking care of our employees. The vision of the company is a global network of thriving businesses whose purpose is to build God's kingdom. The core values are growth integrity & innovation.
A Brand Owner communicates with the client and takes responsibility for the company's brand. In a sense, they join the client's team and ensure that everything that goes out, fits the message and design of the brand. The Brand Owner is responsible to develop the brand message and branding for the client.
The Brand Owner is a high-level position within the marketing team. The Brand Owner is responsible to determine what work needs to be done and then communicate that work to the team. When the work is done, it is the responsibility of the Brand Owner to review the work for quality assurances. It is also the responsibility of the Brand Owner to ensure that the client deadlines are met.
Working with his/her team, assigning tasks, and solving problems for the client are the key roles of the position.
- Demonstrate a high-level knowledge of marketing and be able to communicate those goals to the rest of the team.
- Collaborate with prospective clients to understand and anticipate their needs, then pass those requirements to the marketing team.
- Collaborate with the designers, ad specialists, copywriters, and the larger marketing team to execute business requirements
- Act as an ambassador for the client both internally and externally, as well as be the primary contact for the client related to the brand.
- Oversee all stages of marketing including design and development.
- Monitor and evaluate product progress at each stage of the process.
- Liaise with the team involved in the project to deliver updates
- 3+ years of experience in marketing
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of personal accountability with the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Strong analytical, organizational, and documentation skills
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on quality
- Ability to work with business partners successfully via excellent communication skills
- Is located in the larger Lancaster, PA area
Business Development for Your Company