Hospitality and Kitchen Team Member
At Chick-fil-A Lionville, we are always keeping an eye out for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests. Team members who work at Chick-fil-A Lionville are given skills and life experiences that go beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. The experiences we can provide you are an excellent stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- A fun work environment where you can positively influence others.
- Flexible schedules which include being closed on Sundays.
- Learn first-hand from an experienced Owner/Operator that cares about you personally and is actively involved in the community.
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
- Have fun while working
Applicants must be able to:
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Follow Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
- Maintain Proper Uniform and Grooming Standards
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for multiple hours at a time. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Work that matters. People who care.