Siding Foreman - $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Be an active, hands-on leader
- Lead a team of 2-4 siding installers
- Join a small, stable, growing residential construction company
- Local jobs. No overnight travel.
- Faith-based company that respects and values their employees
M. Jay Builders Inc. specializes in siding, roofing, and stucco remediation. We are looking for an energetic Siding Foreman to provide leadership to a team of 2-4 siding installers and overseeing one job at a time jobs, managing material deliveries, productivity, and quality control. Our mission is to connect with homeowners and home builders to embody our principles of quality, integrity, and creativity.
Our Ideal Siding Project Manager:
- Experienced: 3+ years of siding experience is required. Foreman experience is a plus.
- Dependable: Able to be at the shop at 5:45 am each morning, Monday through Friday.
- Hungry: Driven to do the best possible work for our customers. Desire to learn and be the best you can be.
- Leader: Organized and attentive to keeping job running smoothly and efficiently. Ability to work through challenges on the job site.
- Relational: Able to have great rapport with manager, crew, and homeowner. Be a hands-on leader who is respected and trusted.
- Excellent Communicator: Must be personable and engaging to provide an exceptional experience for our customers. Must also be comfortable talking on the phone to those involved on your projects.
- Active: This is a working foreman position that requires climbing a ladder, lifting up to 80 lbs and doing the physical work associated with siding installation.
- Safety Conscious: Ensures that all safety requirements are followed.
What we offer our Siding Project Manager:
- $25 - $32 p/h Depending on Experience plus a $2,500 sign-on bonus!
- Monthly Health bonus
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Retirement plan with company match
- Weekly team meetings and occasional training seminars and workshops
- Team outings and events throughout the year
- Faith-based, stable company that values and respects their employees
If you are experienced in the construction industry, please submit your resume via this job ad. It does not need to be fancy, but should include name, contact information, skills and work history (employer, dates of employment, job title and responsibilities). We look forward to hearing from you!
Quality. Integrity. Creativity.